Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm back!

Haven't written for a while now, I know. But I had my (emotional) reasons, let's say.

Anyway... I went to the cinema today, and I watched FRANKENWEENIE.
All I can say is that it's a beautiful movie, I cried a lot. Yeah. 
Tim Burton didn't let me down, he never did. 
I really like the black and white thing he did, it really fits the atmosphere. 
And I noticed that the kid in the movie is called Victor, just like the guy in The Corpse Bride, and they actually look alike. 
Another thing I noticed in Tim Burton animations in general (but also in some movies) is that there is always a black cat. No matter if its role is important or not, there is always a black cat.
I love black cats, actually. :3 *facts-no-one-cares-about*



Oh, and I also bought a really cool sweater, with the KISS logo on it. Been wanting it for ages. 
*other-fact-no-one-cares-about*

AAAAAAND... I'M OUT!



No comments:

Post a Comment