Sunday, October 28, 2012

Falling for anime characters. √

When you finish watching an anime and you don't know what to do with your life anymore.

Yessss, I just finished watching Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) and it's FREAKING AMAZING.
Landed right away in my favorites. Why is it amazing? Weeeell:

1. The protagonist, Rin, is a sex-bomb. And he can cook. Yeeeah man. Sexy.
2. I love all that supernatural, demoniac and the-creator-actually-thought-about-an-intelligent-story
3. The fights/combats are incredibly cool.
4. The first opening song is pure awesomeness.
5. It's really well drawn.
6. The protagonist is sexy. (did I already mention that?)

Anyway, wondering which anime I should start watching next. I've got a very long list. Planning on seeing all of them. :3

                   



OHYESI'MSUCHAFREAK <3

No comments:

Post a Comment