Monday, October 22, 2012

It's monday.

AND I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!
Yepp, no school because of some teacher-shit-fuck-reunion. AAAAAWWW YEAH!
So yesterday I went to sleep at a friend's place and we really had some fun: talking, sweets, youtube videos, prank phone calls... you name it. We went to bed at 5am, woke up at 11:15.
Made some tasty-ass pancakes while listening to Green Day and Limp Bizkit... Yeah, that's how awesome we iz.

                                         
                           Some Chinese fruit I had never seen before in my whole life. It tastes kinda funny.  


Made me realize that although I miss my friends in my hometown (I had to move, whole story will soon be told), I can still have some fun.
Still, I miss all of them like I've never missed anyone before, and I wish I could go back.
That is my biggest dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment