Thursday, October 25, 2012

Rain, Tea, and Creepers

Rainy day here in Madrid, but not cold.
I actually like this kind of weather. Staying home reading a book or watching a movie, drinking a cup of hot tea if possible.
But no, I had to go to school. Yay. <3
I have to sing a song in front of my class with a classmate in a month/few weeks and I'm already pretty nervous. First, because I've been with this class since September, and I didn't make any friends except a girl who was my friend even before going in this new class. Second, because I'm a very shy person, and I'm not even sure about my singing skills.
I mean, I seriously LOVE singing. I sing without even thinking about it, without even noticing. I just do. Still, it's hard for me to sing for others, for strangers.
We'll be singing If it Means a lot to You, by A Day to Remember. One of my favorite songs ever. asdfghjk. *-*
ATTENTION, ATTENTION: I bought the CREEPERS! Fuck yeah. So happy. I will post a photo as soon as I come up with a cool outfit, pinky promise. :3

Also, I bought some tea, called "Midsummer's Peach". Dunno, it sounded cute and tasty. It's peach flavored. *captain obvious mode: ON*
As pretty much no one knows, I love tea. I have a cup everyday, and in winter I bring a thermos with me to school. Yeah, very interesting. Not.

I should proooobably go and finish my homework, I'm still not done.


No comments:

Post a Comment