Sunday, October 21, 2012

Legalize Love.

Because no government, no society can tell us how and what to feel towards whom.
Making war is fine, killing a man is fine if you do it for your country.
Loving a man is wrong, because society decided it is. The government did.
I am on this planet since a few years, I just got here. Yet, I am much more mature than the men who rule the world I live in. I want to love who I love, freely. I don't care about gender, I don't care about labels. No one can decide for us. Even if some of us are hetero, it doesn't mean we can't fight for gay rights. "You don't need to be a tree to fight against deforestation. You don't reed to be a mouse to fight against animal testing". Hating someone for loving just isn't right. Wouldn't it hurt you if you couldn't hold your girlfriend's or boyfriend's hand, or kiss her/him publicly, just because some people out there hate you for loving someone?
The future is in our young hands, and we can change it. We can build a world in which everyone is free to love. Because love isn't gender, people aren't genitals. When you fall for someone, you fall for what's in their minds, in their hearts. Not for what they have in their pants.

                                       

copyright to the awesome owners


No comments:

Post a Comment